Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's Official!!!

Well, I guess it's old news now...but it's official - Randy graduated and is now a doctor!  WOOHOO (you can't see it, but I'm doing the happy dance)!!



Okay, so now what?  Our time in Iowa is drawing to a close and it's time for a new adventure in Colorado.  I do have to say that I'm excited to be leaving Iowa (and I won't be sad leaving our little home in the ghetto), but I have a lot of great memories, met some incredible people and made wonderful friends.   I guess it's time to get to work and get the heck outta here  :)

5 comments:

Linda said...

Whoo hoo Randy! Gary says congratulations, too!

Jessim said...

Congrats!!

Adolescent Family said...

YAY! I am excited for you guys! Great Job! Good luck on all the new and exciting stuff your about to experience! Keep us up to speed on how its going! :)

Janessa said...

YAY!!! What a wonderful and exciting bridge to cross. Now you can say it was worth it, right? I'm excited for all of the great adventures that lie ahead of you. You'll have to keep us posted:)

Michelle said...

Awesome Awesome. So glad you made it Randy!!!

And to both of you Congratulations for making it out of Iowa. We have tried several times to move, but it seems we are staying here. Let us know where your new practice is at and someday we will visit you!